It's been a while since I posted pictures of my pyrography work. I create items of jewellery using primarily Hazel and Birch wood virtually eveyrday, and post pictures on Instagram, Facebook and Etsy. My 'Keepsakes' are generally small stand alone decorative pieces which a lot of folk buy as gifts or to stand on shrines and alters. Most of my Keepsakes feature Totem animals, and are made from small slices of hardwoods such as Apple, Pear, Holly and Box.
Here are just a few recent examples. You can see more on my Instagram page : House of the Green Lady...
The pieces shown here are all between five and eight centimetres only...
- Hello and Welcome to Enchanted Art
- All about the detail...
- A word about the use of Runes in my Pyrography and Artwork
- Pyro-Art Pieces
- Pyro- jewellery Designs
- Pen and Ink Work
- Glimpses of 'Elen of the Ways'
- Buddhist ( Dharma) Art
- Ynys Mon (Isle of Anglesey) and Charles F. Tunnicliffe
- Sacred Glastonbury- Isle of Avalon
- Lincoln Cathedral