My last post was about a visit to the Tibetan Buddhist Temple complex Samye Ling, in Scotland.
Since that visit I've been busy working on a drawing which attempts to capture the flavour of my time there.
The drawing has taken almost a month to complete, and here it is!
- Hello and Welcome to Enchanted Art
- All about the detail...
- A word about the use of Runes in my Pyrography and Artwork
- Pyro-Art Pieces
- Pyro- jewellery Designs
- Pen and Ink Work
- Glimpses of 'Elen of the Ways'
- Buddhist ( Dharma) Art
- Ynys Mon (Isle of Anglesey) and Charles F. Tunnicliffe
- Sacred Glastonbury- Isle of Avalon
- Lincoln Cathedral