Continuing to explore the bear theme, this small painting measures just 7.5cm, and was created using a watercolour and ink wash on watercolour paper to begin with, The bear design was then outlined in pen and ink. The rest of the painting is a mixture of watercolour and gouache.
- Hello and Welcome to Enchanted Art
- All about the detail...
- A word about the use of Runes in my Pyrography and Artwork
- Pyro-Art Pieces
- Pyro- jewellery Designs
- Pen and Ink Work
- Glimpses of 'Elen of the Ways'
- Buddhist ( Dharma) Art
- Ynys Mon (Isle of Anglesey) and Charles F. Tunnicliffe
- Sacred Glastonbury- Isle of Avalon
- Lincoln Cathedral