For those who live in the flatlands of Lincolnshire, a visit to the beautiful city of Lincoln is a reminder that hills exist...! Lincoln cathedral is a truly majestic sight perched high above the city at the top of Steep Hill. Both inside and out, this is an awe- inspiring building, and my favourite cathedral - I prefer it to York.
It is a place I will visit from time to time in order to imbibe its distinctive atmosphere and connect with the artistic and spiritual genius which is so richly displayed there...
- Hello and Welcome to Enchanted Art
- All about the detail...
- A word about the use of Runes in my Pyrography and Artwork
- Pyro-Art Pieces
- Pyro- jewellery Designs
- Pen and Ink Work
- Glimpses of 'Elen of the Ways'
- Buddhist ( Dharma) Art
- Ynys Mon (Isle of Anglesey) and Charles F. Tunnicliffe
- Sacred Glastonbury- Isle of Avalon
- Lincoln Cathedral