Monday 22 February 2016

Watercolour Design for Oracle Cards

Always on the lookout for new ways to use my illustrations, I recently decided to see how some of my existing designs would look when printed as small cards, perhaps for use as a kind of oracle..
   I was really pleased with the print quality, and the glossy finish, and the cards seemed a nice size for handling and laying out in a spread..so I've now set about designing a specific oracle card range. I'm intending to include all kinds of symbolic imagery from different traditions and cultures, and make up different sets for sale in my Etsy shop.
New watercolour design for Oracle Card set.
  These pictures show the initial trial set, and my first specific design , featuring a tree with runes and the viking 'helm of awe' symbol.
This trial card set includes animals and runes taken from some of my existing designs

My cards are supplied with an organza bag, and feature my 'green Lady' design on the reverse..

No comments:

Post a Comment