As things return to normal after the holidays, I have returned to my studio to create my first NEW design of 2016..a small birchwood brooch/pendant design inspired by feelings which tend to arise at the beginning of a new year. Of course, in actuality, we are walking into a new future everyday of our lives..yet we tend to be more aware of this when the new year arises..
Along with this small piece I wrote a short verse :
Walking into the future..
Leaving the past behind..
Each day a new adventure..
A path to seek and to find..
- Hello and Welcome to Enchanted Art
- All about the detail...
- A word about the use of Runes in my Pyrography and Artwork
- Pyro-Art Pieces
- Pyro- jewellery Designs
- Pen and Ink Work
- Glimpses of 'Elen of the Ways'
- Buddhist ( Dharma) Art
- Ynys Mon (Isle of Anglesey) and Charles F. Tunnicliffe
- Sacred Glastonbury- Isle of Avalon
- Lincoln Cathedral