In the Icelandic Havamal ( words of the High One) it is written that:
I know that I hung on the windswept tree,
For nine days and nine nights,
I was pierced with a spear, and given to Odin,
Myself given to myself,
On that tree, which no man knows,
From which roots it arises.
They helped me neither with bread,
Nor with drinking horn.
I took the Runes,
Screaming, I took them,
- Hello and Welcome to Enchanted Art
- All about the detail...
- A word about the use of Runes in my Pyrography and Artwork
- Pyro-Art Pieces
- Pyro- jewellery Designs
- Pen and Ink Work
- Glimpses of 'Elen of the Ways'
- Buddhist ( Dharma) Art
- Ynys Mon (Isle of Anglesey) and Charles F. Tunnicliffe
- Sacred Glastonbury- Isle of Avalon
- Lincoln Cathedral