Here's my latest tree drawing.....which I completed last night. Bit of an experiment for me, as I have never tried using white ink before. The ink was a bit of a pain to work with as it clogs the pen very quickly, so you have to keep washing the nib out - this makes for slow progress.......however, I do quite like the effect of white on dark blue background......I call this drawing - Tree of Wonder
- Hello and Welcome to Enchanted Art
- All about the detail...
- A word about the use of Runes in my Pyrography and Artwork
- Pyro-Art Pieces
- Pyro- jewellery Designs
- Pen and Ink Work
- Glimpses of 'Elen of the Ways'
- Buddhist ( Dharma) Art
- Ynys Mon (Isle of Anglesey) and Charles F. Tunnicliffe
- Sacred Glastonbury- Isle of Avalon
- Lincoln Cathedral