Woodlands are my favourite places of all! I love the way everything changes the moment you enter the woods! Sounds of the outer world become muffled..then disappear, to be replaced my birdsong..scratchings and unknown noises. The light changes too, and the smell of the earth and the trees brings comfort and pleasure. Here, I feel most at home, protected, and my imagination stimulated by heightened senses.
I take frequent walks through woodland just behind my house in Derbyshire, and return with inspiration for my pyrography pieces which often feature trees, runes and the creatures of the forest.
Here are some of my recent pieces..
- Hello and Welcome to Enchanted Art
- All about the detail...
- A word about the use of Runes in my Pyrography and Artwork
- Pyro-Art Pieces
- Pyro- jewellery Designs
- Pen and Ink Work
- Glimpses of 'Elen of the Ways'
- Buddhist ( Dharma) Art
- Ynys Mon (Isle of Anglesey) and Charles F. Tunnicliffe
- Sacred Glastonbury- Isle of Avalon
- Lincoln Cathedral