In January 2013 I posted a piece entitled 'Pyrography v traditional drawing - the battle is on!' in which I spoke about my attempts to balance the time spent on these two different creative processes, and of the popularity with my followers of my pyrography work over my traditional drawings.
Well since then I have continued to practice and enjoy creating art using these different mediums and have recently been experimenting with ways of combining pyrography and waterclour painting to create more unusual and unique pieces.
Here are some examples of my recent combined creations..
- Hello and Welcome to Enchanted Art
- All about the detail...
- A word about the use of Runes in my Pyrography and Artwork
- Pyro-Art Pieces
- Pyro- jewellery Designs
- Pen and Ink Work
- Glimpses of 'Elen of the Ways'
- Buddhist ( Dharma) Art
- Ynys Mon (Isle of Anglesey) and Charles F. Tunnicliffe
- Sacred Glastonbury- Isle of Avalon
- Lincoln Cathedral